Saturday, September 12, 2015

Taking a break


After 15 months that saw at least one new story each and every week (yay!) I'm going to take a little break and enjoy a little time away from this blog. But don't worry, I'll be back in a month or so with more hot, nut-crunching stories.

In the meantime I guess you could catch up on some stories you might have missed in the past couple of months. Use the story index at the top of this page right below the header/banner to browse through the stories without having to go through the blog's timeline. There are more than 500 stories on this blog - I'm sure you'll find one that you didn't read when I first published it on this blog. :-))

I'm especially proud of my most recent collaborations with some awesome writers that I admire very much. So if you haven't read them yet, make sure to check them out, and leave a comment if you like them:
Deep inside (collaboration with BBustingFanboy)
From stud to dud (collaboration with Chadfan)
Lucky Charms (Towel Boy II) (collaboration with Nicholas)

If you like a story, if you have a suggestion or an idea, if you want to talk about your favorite character or share your thoughts about your favorite story, drop me a line (alex@ballbustingboys.org) or leave a comment - I really appreciate your feedback and I promise I'll answer when I'm back!

And don't forget to vote for the next Special Guest Star in the poll in the right column of this blog. As of right now, 300 votes have been cast already (which is absolutely awesome!) and there are three candidates at the top with more than 30% each: Cody Christian, Chris Evans and the "Arsenal/The Flash Special" combination of Grant Gustin and Colton Haynes. Hot on their heels are Tom Daley and Justin Bieber.

So let your voice be heard and cast your vote! The polls are open until October, 15th. (If you are reading this post on your mobile device please click this link or go to the bottom of this page and choose "View web version" to vote in the poll.)

See you in a month!

Oh, and here's a little peek at some of the things that I'm working on right now...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After busting so many balls, you need some time to heal, we'll see you when you get back, take care of yourself, cheers

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you will be coming back online soon! We have all missed you!

Jimmy

Gayballbustinwolf said...

Lol can't wait till you come back

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I'm back and ready for action again... :-))

Tomorrow I'll post a new story and I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)