Monday, July 13, 2015

Video links: Game show ballbusting - USA (2)

Remember when I shared with you my favorite nutshots from US game shows? At the end of the post I mentioned a clip that I had seen a while ago and that I couldn't find on the web.

This is what I wrote back in November:
There was another skit on the show  [MTV's I bet you will], called Balls to the Wall. If I remember it correctly they did it twice in different shows. In Balls to the Wall, a guy in a football uniform is blindfolded and his friends line up to hurl footballs at his crotch. Unfortunately I can't find the clips on the web. All I got is this screen shot from one of the skits:

Those two clips are absolutely amazing - especially the one pictured above. The competitive aspect of the game is crazy hot: Like in the Grape Nuts clip, the guys really, really want to hit him in the balls, and they get frustrated and almost angry when they miss.  
If anybody knows where to find these two clips please let me know and I'll add them to this post.
Well, here it is, in all it's nut-crunching glory!



Very special thanks to the reader who sent me the clip. You are amazing, thank you so much! :-))

Now, if anybody were able to find the second clip with the same setup that would be absolutely fantastic... If you have an information or if you know of any other ballbusting clips from game shows (from the US or anywhere else in the world) let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thank you!

2 comments:

Toothpick said...

Looks like Balls to the Wall got deleted
I hope someone reupload it
Someone has some clips on Dailymotion but they aren't labeled well so it's hard to find there

Alex said...

Oh that‘s too bad! It‘s an awesome clip! Let‘s keep our fingers crossed - maybe it‘ll resurface. Thanks for your comment, Toothpick! :-))