Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Video links: Boys just wanna have fun (8) - Pool Balls Edition


What is it about pool tables that makes guys want to let their nutsack dangle in one of the pockets? Maybe it's a way to demonstrate your superiority to your buddies ("Look at my big nuts! They dangle! Unlike YOUR puny little marbles!"). Maybe it's just the fact that pool tables are just the right height for this kind of thing. Or maybe it's the thrill of knowing exactly what's going to happen next - because it invariably does.

Here are a couple of my favorite pool table nutshots.






























What are your favorite pool balls videos? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email: alex@ballbustingboys.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alex! I posted some of my favorite ballbusting vids on my blog since you asked what your readers' faves were. They're pretty hot! And thanks so much again for all you've done!
http://adventuresinballbusting.blogspot.com/2015/07/ballbusting-videos-special-post-tribute.html

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Nik! Your post is absolutely awesome! :-))

Anonymous said...

Love these.....

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed them!