Thursday, June 10, 2021

Double down (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 


Previous parts:
Cock knock
Doggy style
Coffee break

Featured in this story: ChadErikVince and Alex (click for pictures)

Today was an unusually slow day. There was no shooting scheduled, no editing left to do, there were no business partners to pamper and no applicant’s to put to the test. It was a slow day.

I was sitting in a chair next to Erik who was taking a nap on the couch. It had proven to be a good decision to hire the cute 19 year old blond as my new assistant. He seemed to get along quite well with the rest of the team, cameraman Chad and prep guy Vince. He was a quick learner and effective worker. And he was a very effective ballbuster who found surprisingly successful ways of torturing out testicles.

But today was a slow day, and Erik seemed to be tired of busting out balls.

He was dozing on the couch while I was reading a magazine.

I looked up and saw that Chad and Vince were approaching on tip-toes. I smiled at them. Now Erik was going to get what he deserved.

Chad gestured wildly, trying to convince me to join in on the action. I just smiled and shook my head. Frankly, I was fine with Chad and Vince doing the dirty work. I knew that Erik was going to seek revenge, and I had no intention of getting caught in the cross-hairs…

Both Chad and Vince looked disappointed. I shrugged and focused on the magazine while watching them sneaking up on Erik.

“You take his feet, I take his arms”, Chad mouthed. “Then we’ll crack his nuts.”

Read more

No comments: