Sunday, May 17, 2020

Top trumps: Ben, Danny, David and Tristan (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!




Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: BenDannyDavid and Tristan (click for pictures)

“And you don’t have a problem with being in the same room with your brother?” I looked at Danny and smiled sympathetically. “After all he did to you?”

Danny sighed. The 21 year old actor was standing in front of me, naked except for his tight blue boxer briefs. He had a great body, with muscles in all the right places. He ran his hand through his strawberry blond hair and scratched his head. He looked at me and said in a low voice, “You mean the thing with… you know…”

I raised my eyebrows. “You caught him fucking your girlfriend.”

Danny winced.

“And he busted your balls pretty bad!” I added. “It would be completely understandable if you didn’t want to see him again.”

Danny grimaced and sighed again. “He has a couple of very convincing arguments…”

Read more

No comments: