Thursday, May 21, 2020

Auditions - round 1: Milosh vs. Clay (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Placing the ad


“Hi“, Milosh grinned and entered the room. “Waiting for me?”

I looked at my watch and sighed. “Well, we wanted to start half an hour ago.”

Today was the first day of a little ballbusting tournament we had arranged. The winner of the tournament would become the new model for our website.

Clay, a very handsome guy who looked like he could be the coverboy for “Men’s Health” magazine, was sitting on the couch, looking tired.

Milosh shrugged and grinned. “I don’t own a watch. It’s no use.”

He was wearing blue jeans and exactly the same grubby t-shirt that he had worn the day he came to the first meeting. His black hair was unkempt, and both his jeans and his t-shirt looked like they should have been replaced a couple of weeks ago. The t-shirt was torn at several spots and I tried not to stare at Milosh’s muscular abs that were visible through the tears.

Milosh had told me that he was a gypsy living on the street. He didn’t seem to be uncomfortable with that. In fact, it seemed like he was more than happy just the way he was.

The contrast between him and handsome clay couldn’t have been clearer.

Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Now that we are revisiting the auditions, have you ever comsidered bringing back Nestor? His fight with Logan is my favorite story!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! Right now I don't have any plans to bring back Nestor - but you never know... :-))