Sunday, May 10, 2020

Casting Leo (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Leo (click for pictures)

For our next casting we had invited Leo. He had sent us his application with all the necessary details: He is 19 years old, quite tall and a bit skinny, shoulder-length slightly curly black hair, brown eyes. He is a skaterboy to boot. The pictures that came with his resume are quite telling: The camera seems to love him. 

His naked pictures were nice as well: an average dick and two plump balls. He seems to have taken the pictures especially for this job: On one of the pictures he made a funny face, crossed eyes and everything, while grabbing his nuts and pretending to have been hit in the groin.

He was a bit late. Chad and I waited for twenty minutes until he arrived.

“I’m sorry… I met some friends and… Well, I’m sorry”, Leo said when he came into the door. He was the stereotypical skater: Jeans hanging low around his waist, his boxer shorts showing above them. He even had his bright coloured skateboard with him. Nice accessory.

“No problem. I think we should start right away. You know what this is all about?” I asked him.

“Yup”, he said, “ballbusting.”

“Okay. Have you ever done it professionally?”

“No. Of course I have hit guys in the nads and I have had my fair share of nadshots. But I haven’t done it on camera so far.” Leo grinned and looked at Chad. “Seems like today will be the first time…”

“Yes it will,” I grinned back and explained to him that we were going to shoot the videos in the nude or in underwear. Leo had no problem with that and stripped to his boxer shorts. “Can I leave them on?”

“Okay. Perhaps we will do some naked takes afterwards”, I told him. “What do you prefer: Should we start with you getting punched, squeezed or kicked?”

Read more

No comments: