Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (14)


Sack taps are a wonderful gesture expressing heartfelt sentiments from bro to bro, like "I feel your pain, brother" or "I don't think you should have kids, mate" or "Your nuts are there for my amusement" or "Hahaha!"

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring sack taps between buddies.

This is a beautiful example that goes from WTF to LOL in the wink of an eye slap of a sack.





The VR balltap is a subset of sacktaps that makes esceptionally good use of the element of surprise. Well played, bro!



There is something extra-humiliating in a sacktap that is televised to an international audience like this moment between tennis stars Alexander Zverev and Fabio Fognini.



An awesome way to get your sack tap on video is to pretend you're taking a picture. Gotcha, bro!



Some sack taps are uncalled for, others are inevitable. This one belongs into the latter category, no doubt about it...



And, finally, here is a sack tap compilation that has so many nutshots that I lost count. No kids for these kids, I guess.



What's your favorite sacktap video? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: