Sunday, March 8, 2020

One on one: Michael vs. Will (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: the twins (click for pictures)

“Hey”, Will entered the studio. The 22 year old blond boy grinned and hugged me. “How are you?”

“Fine, thanks”, I said. “How are you?”

“Great!” Will grinned and winked at me. “I’ve got the feeling that I’m gonna whip Michael’s ass today…” He cracked his knuckles.

Will’s twin brother appeared in the door frame. He had heard Will and rolled his eyes. “Yeah, whatever…”

“Hi, Michael”, I said and smiled.

Michael smiled. “Hi.”

Both of them were wearing blue jeans and colourful shirts. Michael’s shirt was white with fine red stripes, while Will’s was plain blue. They were wearing the sneakers they had gotten on their birthday.

Michael ran his hand through his hair and looked around. “Hi, Chad.”

My cameraman Chad was fumbling with the camera. He muttered something and quickly turned his attention on the object lens again.

“We’ll be ready in a minute”, I said. “Want a Coke?”

The twin brothers nodded.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of Coke from the fridge.

“Why don’t you take off your shirts?” I said, handing them their beverages.

Read more

No comments: