Sunday, March 15, 2020

Casting Danny (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: Danny (click for pictures)

Danny is 21 years old and claims to be an actor. I don’t know. He has the looks for it but I don’t think I have ever seen him in anything. His resume says he had done mostly theatre. Okay. It also says that he played baseball.

“So we know he can hit some balls. Let’s see if he is good at getting them hit, too” Chad, my cameraman, chuckled. We have only just begun but I don’t know if I can keep up with his puns…

Chad was standing behind his camera and I sat on a chair next to him. We do the castings in a spare room in Chad’s appartement so there isn’t that much space. The models are supposed to sit on the couch opposite the camera. When Danny entered the room, I stood up and we shook hands.

Danny is 181 cm tall (I think that’s about 6 feet – I’m really bad at non-metric measures…), not too fat, not too thin, with short reddish-blond hair and wonderful green eyes. He has a very nice body and an 8 inch cock. (No, I haven’t seen it yet. It said so on his application…)

“Hi, I’m Danny”, he said.

“I’m Alex”, I replied. “Welcome to ballbustingboys.org”

He laughed. “Sounds weird…”

“Oh, don’t be afraid, I’m not gonna punch you in the nuts now. We’re gonna talk first…”

Danny laughed again and sat down on the couch. “I have done some modelling before. Do you want me to put off my clothes?”

“That’d be great”, I said. “We’ll do most of the videos in underwear or naked. So it’d be good if you showed us your assets…”

Read more

No comments: