Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (7)


Friends are always there for each other, and they do everything they can to make each other feel good. Except when they hit each other in the nuts out of nowhere.

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys tapping each other in the sack.

Let's start with a classic "You think it's a picture but it's actually a nutshot video, and you are the star!" clip. It never stops being funny...




Here's a variation on that theme, the "dick slap selfie".



The description of the next video says "This was a fun time, making sack whack a daily activity." Now that's what I call friendship!


I don't think anything can be more humiliating that getting sack tapped live on television. Over to you, Simon! (It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, but I love it!)



I have saved the best for last today. Some of the sack whacks in this compilation are eye-watering and possibly friendship ending. It says a lot about these brave young men (and their balls of steel) that they are still friends. That's probably more than you can say about their kids...


What's your favorite video of guys suprising their friends with a nice sack tap? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

No comments: