Sunday, March 10, 2019

High kicks (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!




Previous part:
Danny's brother

Featured in this story: Danny and David (click for pictures)

Yesterday I had talked to Danny on the phone. His younger brother David was in town and they both were going to stop by our studio today.

They came around noon. Danny introduced me to his brother, a very good-looking 19 year old dancer. He has black hair and beautiful green eyes. He is a bit taller than Danny, with muscular legs and a slim built. He wore a black shirt, the top buttons unbuttoned so we got a nice view of his tanned, smooth chest, sleek and tight black trousers that bulged at his crotch, and black leather shoes.

David looked around our studio and raised his eyebrows. “It’s a bit of a shabby place, no offence”, he said.

I looked at him in disbelief. He was a guest here after all.

“Sorry, I don’t believe in little white lies”, he shrugged. “But I have to say that it looks better on the video I’ve seen. On the other hand, I didn’t see much of the studio anyway, I was so fascinated by my brother swallowing all that slimy cum…” David grinned at his brother who looked miserable.

“You looked like a cheap whore…” David laughed. “But at least you were more convincing than in those other films I saw you. Congratulations. This performance is the peek of your career. It makes your previous jobs pale in comparison…”

“David”, Danny snapped and looked at me apologetically.

I was a bit irritated by David’s cocky attitude.

“So this is ballbusting paradise, hm?” David continued, walking around the studio like he was going to buy the place. He turned to me and smiled: “I love kicking balls myself.” He threw a powerful high kick into the air. “Dancing lessons are a perfect training. I bet I’m better at it than my brother here.”

Read more

2 comments:

Tsbio said...

One of my all time favorite story-lines. Thanks for reposting

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! Your feedback means a lot to me! :-))