Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Video links: Girl power (3)



I know, I know, some of you are probably groaning at the sight of the title of today's video post - but I think it's time to have a look at what the representatives of the "weaker sex" do for fun. They are just as entitled to crunch some nuts as men are!

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring girls busting balls just for fun.

Speaking of the "weaker sex": I think the sex that the guy in the next video will have in the predictable future will be pretty weak...

The next video has three nutshots, two by guys, one by a girl. But the guys only jump in to motivate the girl to do it. I love the dialogue. This guy's buddies are priceless: "As hard as you can!" - "Do it!" - "Aim through it! Aim through it!" Just awesome!



The next video is titled I'm sorry Ben! - and I'm pretty sure that's a lie. It's a pretty good video, though, mostly because the titular Ben puts on a great show, screaming in pain and holding his nuts. And since poor Ben is busy cradling his balls let me take the opportunity to say: Apology accepted.


The two kicks that are delivered in the following clip are pretty amazing. It looks like the girl literally has NO IDEA how much hurts to get hit down there. She kicks like she wants to score a soccer goal. It's hilarious - and, obviously, very painful. (For those of you desperately needing an m/m nutshot at this point: At the end of the vid are three m/m kicks.)


What would you do if someone asked you to play roll a dice for a chance to kick a hot, muscular, shirtless young man in the nuts? Yeah, that's exactly what the young woman in the next clip does, too.




The next two videos of testicular assassination is short, sweet and brutal. Girl kicks nuts, plain and simple. (And here's the male equivalent if you prefer that.)




Bonus clip

As a bonus clip (because it's not really a nutshot just a very good impression of one) we have a guy and a girl from Russia (I think) who have a little soccer contest at the end of which the guy gets hit in the eggs. Yeah, unfortunatey I'm talking about chicken eggs, not the testicular variety - but it's hot nevertheless!

Skip to 5:00

What's your favorite f/m ballbusting video? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

No comments: