Sunday, January 17, 2016

New poll: Be our guest



It's been almost 18 months since I started the "Be our guest" project, inviting you, my readers, to "meet the Ballbusting Boys" and be the protagonist in one of my stories. (Read all about it here.)

I love the project because the story ideas and the plot suggestions are very original and very individual. But I have been wondering for a while now: What do you think about those stories? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do you enjoy them as much as you do my other stories?

That's why I've created a new poll. The simple question: Do you enjoy the "Be our guest" stories?

I'd love to hear your opinion! As always, you're invited to leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

The poll is open till February 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

No comments: