Thursday, October 1, 2020

Logan's high school diary 1 (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

After Logan had joined our team a few weeks ago, he had suggested to borrow one of our cameras to take it to his school and shoot some stuff for a video diary. The blond 18 year old high school senior was very popular with our members, and I liked the idea.

This morning, the first part had been in the mail. I popped the DVD into the player.

“Hi, this is Logan”, he smiled, holding the camera in his hand and filming his own face. “I’m 18 years old and
I’m a senior here at Josiah E. Bartlet high school. I’m gonna show you my school and introduce you to some of my friends. I’m pretty sure you’ll like it. Why don’t we---“

Suddenly, he was interrupted by two guys, roughly the same age as Logan.

One of them, a tall black haired boy with glasses and a three day stubble, grabbed his shoulders and jumped up and down, making goofy faces for the camera.

The other one, a lanky kid with spiky blond hair, appeared in front of Logan, pushing his head between Logan and the camera, cheering and shaking his head wildly.

Logan laughed. “Hey, this is my video diary. Get out of the frame, guys!”

Read more

No comments: