Sunday, August 18, 2019

Special Guest Star: Ryan Phillippe (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Your suggestions: Special Guest Star
New poll: Special Guest Star
Poll results: Special Guest Star
Cool intentions
Starstruck
Ryan goes down

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: DannyLeo and Simon (click for pictures)

I looked at my watch.

“Ryan should be here any minute”, I said.

Danny, Simon and Leo were looking at me. I had chosen those three to co-star with Ryan Phillippe in our first Special Guest Star episode.

Danny had a sceptical expression on his face. “You sure?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Sure.”

“Well, it’s just that--- You know, I don’t think you made a perfect first impression…”

I frowned at him. “I know I wasn’t very forthcoming. But I called him and we talked about it. Everything is okay.”

Danny shrugged. “Okay.”

Chad was fumbling with the camera.

I walked over to him. “Everything working?”

Chad nodded. “Give me a few minutes and we’re ready to go.”

Danny, Simon, Leo and I sat down on the couch.

Danny was drinking a cup of coffee. The 21 year old actor was wearing tight-fitting blue jeans and a white shirt with short sleeves. I looked at his strawberry-blond hair. It was cut short and neat, making Danny look even more attractive.

“You been to the hairdresser?” I grinned.

Danny blushed.

Simon and Leo laughed.

Their laughter was cut short when Danny gave both of them a playful slap in the nuts.

Read more

No comments: