Sunday, May 26, 2019

On the job: The twins, strippers (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


 
Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: the twins (click for pictures)

My cameraman Chad and I walked into the strip club. It was not the kind of club I had expected to see, not a dark, smoke-filled, sleazy bar with shabby furniture, but a rather modern and friendly place. There was a stage at one end of the room, but the show hadn’t started, yet.

The room was crowded with people waiting for the show to begin.

We were here to film the first segment of our new series “One the job”, featuring some of our models and recurring guests working in their day (or night) jobs.

I walked to the bar.

An attractive, shirtless blond was standing behind it. He smiled at me.

“Hi, I have an appointment with Adrian”, I said.

The blond shrugged.

“I’m Adrian”, a voice behind me said.

I turned around and faced a very handsome guy, probably 25 years old, with black hair. He was sporting dark eye-liner and lip gloss and his black hair was greased.

Read more

No comments: