Thursday, November 16, 2017

New poll: Favorite character portrait?

Character portraits - artwork created by Champ

In the past couple of months I have posted character portraits for every major character on this blog.

My friend Champ has created them for me - and oh, how I love each and every one of them!

In this month's poll I want to know which portrait is your favorite. I know, I know, it's hard to choose so you can pick more than one portrait.

Here they are again in all their shining glory:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The team:
 
 

The poll is open till December 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would personally suck the dick of every single dude here, one after the next. I don't even care. I want all these sexy stud to empty their balls down my throat. And when I get full, I want to use two hands and jerk them off, and beat their balls, and watch them cum, and just use and abuse these studs. Fuck I'm horny and repressed and I love all of these.

Wish they were real boys. Fuck. I want them all.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you 100%! :-))