Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Video links: Comedy gems (13)


I think it was Winston Churchill who said: "Show me a man who doesn't laugh at a good nutshot, and I'll show you a man who has no sense of humor humour." Oh, how right he was!

Here are some of my favorite scenes from stage and screen featuring funny moments that the British Bulldog would have enjoyed.

Let's kick things off with a quadruple nutshot. Yes! Four pairs of nuts get smashed for your entertainment in the next clip from what looks like an American Pie knockoff (Does anybody know which movie this is from?)




The previous clip is from Justin James' youtube channel which is a pretty great source for funny nutshot videos.

Here's another one from Justin's channel: Apparently it's from a Spanish comedy TV show. Skip to 1:30 for two hard kicks in the nuts.


Here's a scene from Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj. It's an instant classic - there's nothing funnier than a guy trying to articulate his feelings for a girl, only to be interrupted by a paintball to the beanbag. "What I'm trying to say is I feel.... my balls!"


When a skit is titled Self Defense Class you know it's going to be good, right? Make sure to turn up the volume because the dialogue is pretty funny and the audience reaction is awesome...


Today's final clip is from Korean TV show One mom and three dads. I have no idea why this young man is trying to practice golf in a public bathroom using a bar of soap - but let's just say it's a bad idea... One thing's for sure: He probably won't be a dad anytime soon...


What's your favorite comedy nutshot? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first movie is called Total Frat Movie. It has a few more nut shots spaced out.

You should do a video links post about "carro de leite," a reason to walk over to a buddy and grab and squeeze his junk.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_So9UM3F68QTUXUXHa0JFcIKR-U0alb9

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! "Total Frat Movie sounds like a goldmine for nutshots. I'll see if I can find some more... :-))

And thank you for "carro de leite"! I'll have a look at the videos! :-))