Monday, November 28, 2016

Snapshot: The package


This is the fifth part of a loose series of short stories inspired by pictures that I found on the web. They don't necessarily feature any of the regular characters. If you have an inspiring picture let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Previous episodes:

The loser
The farmer's sons
The intern
The boyfriend

The package arrived at noon.

It was a large box, and the two delivery men huffed and puffed as they carried it into the living room.

"Heavy", one of the men grunted, wiping his forehead and looking at Mr. Hammond expectantly.

"Thank you, guys", Mr. Hammond said with a smile, reaching into his pocket and handing each of the men a couple of bills.

"No prob", the other delivery man grinned, pocketing the money. "Heavy machinery?"

"Nah", Mr. Hammond chuckled. He looked at the box and smiled. "Just some toys."



The delivery men chuckled.

When they were gone, Mr. Hammond opened the box.

The boy was neatly tied up, his feet crossed behind his head, his hands crossed under his ass, tied together and attached to the rope that went around the boy's genitalia, propping up his dick and balls.

"Huh", Mr. Hammond mumbled, inspecting the boy's junk. "Smaller than I expected."

"Not happy?" the boy said, looking concerned. "You could send me back and tell headquarters to send an L or XL model if you---"

"It's okay", Mr. Hammond interrupted him, squeezing the nuts with his strong hands. "They'll do."

The boy smiled at him. "That's nice to hear. Starting now, you'll have 24 hours to do whatever you want to them before they come to take me back to headquarters for recuperation." He glanced at his nuts and chuckled. "They are pretty full so I guess they'll be good for at least three or four rounds."

Mr. Hammond grinned. "Nice."

The boy smiled politely. "Make sure to fill out the feedback form on the website if you're happy with my service." He grimaced comically. "I always say this beforehand because I won't be in able to speak much when you're done with me..."

Mr. Hammond laughed. "You certainly won't." He reached behind the door and grabbed his baseball bat. It was a large, wooden one that he had gotten years back when he was in college.

"That'll do some damage", the boy quipped. "Come on, hit 'em out of the park!"

Mr. Hammond grinned. He'd certainly try to. He tapped the boy's balls playfully with the business end of the bat, eliciting a soft moan from the boy.

Then he brought the bat back, his eyes on the target, the boy's smooth, neatly tied ballbag.

He liked to start off a session with a couple of hard shots with his bat. That'd soften the balls up, make them swell nicely. After that, even the lightest slap would cause unspeakable pain.

Mr. Hammond smiled.

The baseball bat whooshed down, connecting with the boy's trapped nuts with a loud, wet splat.

The boy screamed from the top of his lungs.

For a split second, a thought popped into his head.

Maybe it was time to get a new job.

Then his vision blurred and everything went white with hot, sharp, unbearable pain.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone find out who the guy getting his balls squeezed is https://youtu.be/w4Hx2Fhc2ks

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex

Long time reader here, but I've never commented before. I really love your stuff, keep up the good work.

This story was amazing, probably one of the best yet. Maybe it would make for a good series/full story?

Thank you for all you do for your readers!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys!

@anonymous(1):
Unfortunately I have no idea who that is.

@anonymous(2):
A full story/series could be fun. Do you have any ideas for a plot?

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex im the guy who gave you the Bollywood balls links and my emails arent reaching you i think

Alex said...

I have received your emails and I have just replied to them. :-))

Anonymous said...

Is another sequel to family affairs coming up anytime soon, would love it to be like a sex ed class for Caleb and Jayden. -Eric

Alex said...

Thanks for your question, Eric! I am working on a couple of other stories and haven't thought about Logan's cousins yet. I hope you'll like the other stories as well! :-))

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, I've been reading your stories for quite some time and I thought I'd try my hand at writing something, if that's okay.

And considering you write all these amazing stories for us, I was wondering if there's a character you'd like me to focus the story around.

Alex said...

Wow, what a nice idea! :-))

I love all my characters but if I had to pick one I guess it would be Zach or Logan or Danny. :-))

Jimmy said...

Hey Alex,

I always love what you do, and I am with Eric in the sex Ed idea that could be a lot of fun!

You also mentioned future projects so that gets me excited!


Jimmu

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jimmy! If you like the sex ed idea you might enjoy my 2014 story "Zach's education" feat. Logan teaching his high school friends some valuable lessens:
http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/p/the-workshop.html (scroll to the bottom)
:-))