Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Best of the busts: October 2016

One of the most rewarding things about this blog is the interaction with my readers. I think every writer enjoys their readers' feedback, and I really enjoy reading your comments and your emails, whether they are gushing or critical, short or long.

If you don't have the time to leave a comment or write an email you can easily leave your feeback by using the 5 star ratings feature. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Your feedback helps me understand what you like, and I can try and give you more of the same.

Now let's have a look at last month's top-rated posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of October 2016:



average rating: 4.79/5 (48 votes)

average rating: 4.57/5 (14 votes)

average rating: 4.38/5 (21 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of October 2016:
Boys just wanna have fun (22): 4.83 (6 votes)
Comedy gems (8): 4.40 (5 votes)
Animated agony: 4.20 (10 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Snapshot: The boyfriend: 4.08 (13 votes)

My personal pick:
I'm a huge, huge fan of Reg's "GoPros and low blows" story, and I just can't decide which part is my favorite, so I'm gonna pick the whole wonderful, perfect thing: part 1part 2part 3 - I know, I know, part 1 was published in September and it was my "personal pick" last month. But you know what? It's fucking awesome, so I'll just pick it again! :-))

And what's your personal pick?
Which story did you like best? Which video links post made you happy? And which ones were not to your liking? Let me know what you liked about last month's posts so I know what you want!

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

My personal favorite is the continuation of Logan's story with his cousins. It's great, fun, and the varying relationship/busting is hugely enjoyable. I for one think Logan can only take so much until he starts fighting back. We shall see where it goes. I'm looking forward to the next part for sure!

Thank you Alex for being such a great writer and member of our community.


Sincerely,


Jimmy

Alex said...

Thank you very much for your feedback, Jimmy! :-))

Anonymous said...

I love almost all your stories, Alex. Keep up the great work!

And thanks for your kind words about my little trilogy!
I enjoyed writing it and it's nice to hear others liked too.

Reg

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Reg! Your story is absolutely fantastic and I hope you'll continue writing! :-))