Wednesday, November 16, 2016

New poll: What do you want for Christmas?


In the past couple of years I have tried to enhance your holiday spirit by posting a story on Christmas morning that put a ballbusting spin on Christmas.

Sexy Santa and his nutcrunching elves
How the elves saved Christmas (2012)
Revenge of the elves (2013)
Great big balls of Christmas Magic (2014)
On a cold winter's night (2015)

Some of you loved Sexy Santa and his nutcrunching elves, others didn’t seem to care too much about him.

That’s why I have created a new poll: What do you want for Christmas?

These are your options:
- A hot Christmas story feat. Sexy Santa and his nutcrunching elves.
- A hot Christmas story featuring some of the regular Ballbusting Boys characters.
- A hot story without a Christmas theme.
- Nothing. Take a day off.

Let me know by voting in the new poll that will be open until December 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean you totally deserve to take a day off, so I'd say you shouldn't feel obligated to write anything over Christmas. That being said, if you want to write a Christmas story, I'd probably enjoy one with the regular characters that just has some Christmas vibe/theme to it. Maybe the characters can experiment with some Christmas-ish tools, or wear some thin, thematically fitting clothes or so. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't feel obliged to do anything Alex, we'll be happy with anything you put out. With that being said, I'm not a big fan of Christmas, so anything Christmas themed will be lost upon me. But as long as it's hot and someone ends up crying, I'll enjoy it I'm sure :)

Jimmy said...

Hey Alex,

You deserve a special day off of course! So far the people want the regular staff, which I would enjoy as well. All of your stories are great and I would be interested in seeing an elf on elf battle of the tiniest nuts or something. After all Sexy Santa has gotten his fair share of busts, it's time for the elves to receive some equal BB treatment.


I wish you luck on any story that you create!


Sincerely,

Jimmy

MxMachoNuts said...

Take the day off! As much as I try to look for a new ballbusting story every day, You deserve the day off.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate it! :-))

Jeffry said...

Hey,
First, your sexy santa stories rock!! If you're looking for a twist maybe have Santa and the elves meet the up with Zack (my personal fav)and the regular guys somehow, I don't know, like they come to punish the guys for being naughty or something, that might sound a bit hokey,I don't know :) I 'm sure you could come up with a thousand ways to mix the stories together. That being said, forget the day, post it the week before and take the whole week off. I don't see how you, and Alex keep coming up with so many amazing fresh stories. You guys work so hard on your respective blogs, you've more then earn some time off. Thanks for all the great reads :)

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jeff! :-))