Sunday, March 6, 2016

Who wants some freshly Cracked Nuts?


Oh, the good news keep on coming, my friends! Last month, there were new signs of life on the wonderful art blog Ballbustin Playground and my friend bbmal came back from a two-year-hiatus to publish some hot new Ballbusting Tales.

And now, there's a new update at Cracked Nuts - Brutal Ball Busting Stories - and I have it on good authority that there's more to come! The story that was published yesterday (City Ballet Theater: CBT) is a delightfully vicious and imaginative tale of testicular torture that leaves behind a bloody, gory mess.

To be sure, the stories at Cracked Nuts are not for the faint of heart, but even though I'm not a big fan of permanent damage I am a huge fan of the Brutal Ball Busting Stories that you can find on the blog.

Check them out, and make sure to leave a comment if you like a story!

No comments: