Friday, January 18, 2008

Volunteer

Featured in this story: Leo (click for pictures)

Today Leo came to our studio. He had his skateboard with him (apparently he takes it everwhere…) and wore his usual sagging jeans and t-shirts. He had a baseball cap on his curly black hair.

Two days ago he had endured quite some torture in a gynaecological chair during our cumshot competition. Today he seemed to have recovered from it.

I asked him about it.

He sighed. “Man, Kev really worked my balls over.” He grabbed his balls when he thought about the devastating punches and kicks that our muscular jockboy had delivered to his manhood. “But it was okay.” 

He grinned shyly. “I tried to jack off yesterday but my nuts were too sore. But today I shot a huge load…” I grinned back at him. “So you enjoyed it?”

“Well, not exactly. I wouldn’t want to do it again. But it was… well… interesting. Oh, and I had never tasted cum before. That was… interesting, too…” He flushed. “And when Kev touched my hole – before he busted my balls – that was really awesome.” He paused. “I’ve read on the site that you are going to cast a new model. Jesid.”

“Yeah”, I said, “our members have chosen him to be the next one.”

“Nice. I mean, I would really like to meet that Nate guy with his three balls… But Jesid sounds interesting, too”, Leo said,

“Perhaps we’ll cast Nate, too, I’ll have to think about it. But Jesid is going to be in the next casting.”

Leo looked to the ground. Then he looked at me and asked: “You know, with Jesid it’s all about fucking and ballbusting, right?”

“Yeah”, I nodded. “He is quite into sexual ballbusting.”

Leo bit his lower lip. “Do you have anyone on mind to… you know… help with the casting?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you’ll need a partner for Jesid.”

“Right. No. I haven’t thought about it, yet”, I said.

“I could… I mean… If you need a volunteer…” Leo stammered, all red in the face.

“Oh”, I said. “You mean you’d like to try fucking with a guy?”

“Well, I don’t know. But this Jesid guy looks hot and I… Why not, you know?” Leo said and put on a smile.

“Okay, what about this: We’ll let our members decide. Tomorrow we’ll publish a poll about who will be Jesid’s partner in the casting. Okay?”

Leo grinned. “Okay.”

“By the way, Leo, a few weeks ago you told me that you wanted to show our intro video to your friends. What did they say?”

Leo grinned. “They found it hot. In fact, they said that they wouldn’t mind if we came over to the skate park and did a video there.”

“Great idea. We’ll do that.”

No comments: