Friday, January 4, 2008

Dog day afternoon


Previous parts:
Leo's idea 

Featured in this story: Chad (click for pictures)

After Leo’s idea about the cumshot competition between him and Simon (though we hadn’t heard from Simon, yet) I had second thoughts about not telling them that their balls were going to get hurt in the game. I decided to talk to Chad about it.

When Chad came into the studio today he looked miserable. He was walking funny and cupping his crotch with his hand. He sat down behind the computer with a deep sigh.

“What’s up?” I asked him while I went over to the kitchen to get him a cup of coffee.

When I came back, he was rubbing his groin.

“Some kind of accident?” I grinned.

“Sort of”, Chad groaned. “I met this girl at this party on New Year’s Eve.” He grabbed the coffee and sipped. “Oh, hot!”

“The girl or the coffee?”

“Both”, he chuckled and put the cup on the desk. “She’s not the problem. Her dog is. It’s a Rhodesian Ridgeback, a huge thing. And apparently the former owner was a hard-ass feminist or something – that dog has the tendency to nudge people’s crotches with its muzzle. And with ‘nudge’ I mean ‘batter’, and with ‘people’s’ I mean ‘my’…” Chad groaned again. “This beast has just the right height. It doesn’t even have to take aim. It lunges at me and ‘bang’ – right in the profiteroles…”

I laughed.

“It’s not funny!” Chad interrupted me with an angry glance. “You try having your junk smashed every half an hour!”


“Perhaps you could invite it to one of our shootings”, I grinned.

“Haha”, Chad snapped. “Today it even bit me in the nuts!”

“Ohhh”, I winced in sympathy.

“Yeah, I think I’ll have teeth marks on my stuff…” Chad rubbed his groin again, grimacing in pain.

I went to the kitchen to let Chad have some quality time with his genitals. A few minutes later I came back and sat down next to him.

“You know, about Leo’s idea”, I started, “do you think it is fair not to tell him and Simon that their balls are gonna get busted during the game?”

Chad looked at me and raised his eyebrows. “Come on, these guys are not stupid – and if they don’t figure it out themselves they deserve what’s coming to them. It’s ‘Ballbusting Boys’, not ‘Cumshots Unlimited’, remember?”

“You are right”, I said. “Okay. But I don’t think Leo has figured it out. And I don’t know what he will tell Simon…”

“Great. They are in for a nice surprise, then…”

I started to get up, then I grinned and looked at Chad’s groin. The dog’s spit at his crotch hadn’t completely dried and I thought I could make out the mark of a tooth on his jeans clad bulge. Chad had turned to the computer and was writing something. I shrugged and slapped his sore nuts hard. A dull thud echoed in the empty studio.

“Ow!” Chad shrieked and grabbed his junk.

“I think it’s more half an hour since you last encounter with the Rhodesian Ridgeback. It was due…” I chuckled.

Chad managed a weak smile, rubbed his precious balls and groaned: “I’ll get back to you, I swear…”

I smiled at him, took his coffee cup and went to the kitchen to get him a refill.

No comments: