Sunday, February 23, 2020

Caught in the act (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous part:
Suspicion

Warning: Contains graphic heterosexuality.

This story is based on a reader’s plot suggestion. If you don’t want to read about a guy fucking a girl, you should skip this story. The ballbusting is all male, though.


Featured in this story: Danny and David (click for pictures)

I knocked at the door to Danny’s apartment.

Yesterday, the 21 year old actor had borrowed our camera to spy on his girlfriend. I hadn’t felt good about giving it to him, but he seemed desperate. He had suspected she might cheat on him with another guy. The reason he gave was ridiculous, really, but he was certain.

I knocked again.

When I had given Danny the camera, I had completely forgotten about the fact that my cameraman Chad needed the camera today.

I looked at my watch. It was almost noon. I should have called to make sure Danny was in.

I knocked a third time.

“Who is it”, a weak voice answered.

“It’s Alex”, I said. “Danny?”

I heard a miserable groan.

“Danny?” I shouted.

I tried to open the door. It wasn’t locked. I entered the room to see Danny lie on the ground, his jeans and his briefs around his ankles, his hands clutching his crotch. His shirt was torn and his face was red and sweaty.

I knelt next to him. “O God! What happened?”

Read more

No comments: