Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (13)


I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me: Testicles have a reason to exist if for no other reason than to be a perfect target for a nice, hard slap from a friend. I mean, I know there's that whole reproduction hullabaloo - but come on, other species do it without nuts! But do these species know the indescribable fun of a sacktap? Exactly!

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys tapping each other in the funny place.

A video titled "The Big Bad Nutshot" has got to be good, right? Now what about a series of 13 clips? Damn, my nuts are hurting just thinking about it...

















(The screenshot at the top of this post is from the following vid:)











And here's a bonus sacktap delivered by a dog. Hilarious!



There's nothing like a surpise sack tap! I love the following vid because it starts as a failed "football in the nuts" vid. I can only imagine the relief of the would-be-victim when the football misses and doesn't hit him between the goal posts - only to have the feeling of relief replaced by a very different one when his buddy pretends to get the football but smacks his sack instead.



Here is a wonderful private moment caught on TV.  Gotta love the bouncing package!



Finally, hre are two dudes who turned sacktapping into a very funny game: Rap or tap is a variation of the popular Song or dong - and both games are hilarious!







Wha's your favorite video of guys whacing each other in the unmentionables? Let me know by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org) or by leaving a comment!

No comments: