Monday, November 16, 2015

New poll: Girls in m/m ballbusting stories


Girls usually don’t play a big part in my stories. Since most of the male characters are straight, they sometimes talk about girls. But while there are some recurring female characters (like Logan’s on-again-off-again girlfriend Ashley) girls rarely appear in the stories, and when they do they usually don’t get in on the action.

A couple of years ago I asked you about your opinion regarding girls in m/m ballbusting stories, and I thought it would be fun to see if the opinion has changed.

So I’ve created a new poll on the right column of this blog. Please tell me your opinion! The poll is open till December 15th.  (If you are reading this post on your mobile device please click this link or go to the bottom of this page and choose "View web version" to vote in the poll.)

2 comments:

Gayballbustinwolf said...

To be honest I don't think I would like girls to be in this I love to read about the guys lol

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Orion! I'm curious what the poll results will be - but I promise you that there'll be plenty of m/m story ballbusting even if I'll include more girls... :-))