Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wanted: Your balls (update)


The response to my call for your balls has been incredible - more than twenty people have submitted  their story requests and I've written and published more than a dozen stories so far.

For those of you who have sent me their request and are waiting for their story to turn up on this blog: I have added every request to the list and provided an estimated publishing date.

The stories that have been published so far didn't have an individual title (just a generic title: "Be our guest: X meets Y"). I realize that this might have created the impression that those stories aren't necessarily interesting for anybody who isn't the original requester. I have corrected that mistake and retroactively provided every story that's been posted so far with an individual title.

So if you have skipped the "Be our guest" stories so far, you may want to check out one of these stories:

Big day for a little dick
Hurt pride
Nut-popping jizz-fest 1
Nut-popping jizz-fest 2
Nut-popping jizz-fest 3
Nut-popping jizz-fest 4
Big, blond and ballbusted
Wrestling challenge
The nut-knocker
Fun between friends 1
Fun between friends 2
Threesome
Balls and feet
Begging for a busting
Let's play Roshambo!
Love hurts: Man in the middle

And, finally: Your balls are still wanted! If you haven't submitted your request yet, check out this post for details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Cool!! And how will you name the story about me, Sammy and Logan? Something about singing with badly aching balls? Oh, you make me so damned horny...

Gerard.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Gerard! I haven't decided on a title for your story, yet. I'm torn between a very cheesy one and a very simple one... We'll see... :-))