Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year



We have a lot of plans for the next year: There will be
  • some more castings (you can still vote on who should be the next one to get cast in the poll on the right)
  • a twisted cumshot competition
  • a visit from Jimmy, the twins' brother and a professional soccer player in England
  • some more stories about the strange relationship between Richard and Paul
  • a field trip to Leo's skate park
  • an appropriately themed Easter Egg Hunt
and a lot of other things.

If you have any ideas for future storylines, if you know someone who would be a nice addition to our team of models, if you have suggestions or criticism, please feel free to mail me or post a comment (anonymous commenting is enabled).

I appreciate your help and hope you'll have a great party tonight and a wonderful 2008.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey awesome site! Really right up my alley. :)

I love all the models you have and the storys are great; however, I really dont care to much for any of the new guys your planning on casting. So I had my own idea. I know this is your place and you do what you want but remeber this is just a suggestion.

A guy named Daniel, he's 19 and loves ballbusting. I was thinking maybe he could be Dannys brother and have some crazy brother rivelrey between them. You could maybe make Danny hate him because he's younger but maybe taller and more muscled, or maybe have a bigger package and set of balls. Maybe black hair and green eyes.

This is only my humble suggestion, but I would LOVE to see Danny and Daniel going at it. ^__^

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot! You should make Daniel a dancer who has really stong legs and loves to use them for breaking other guys balls. Again, just a humble suggestion. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I love your ideas and I think I will have Danny's dancer brother make his first appearance next week. I'll call him David though. "Danny" and "Daniel" are a bit too similar for my liking... :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ill be sure to read it as soon as it comes out. Really love this site, please keep up all the good work. :)