Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Video links: Boys just wanna have fun (51)



Hitting each other in the nuts never gets old!

Here are some more of my favorite videos of guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun.

Let's start with a great clip featuring Thous Carapollen (who was part of Spanish stunt group Dickstroyers which were featured on this blog a few times). It's an entirely gratuitous, absolutely hilarious kick in the nuts of a violinist. That guy is quite good at playing the violin - but he is even better at taking a kick in the nuts. I don't know why I find this clip so fascinating. Maybe it's because Thous seems to be quite taken by the music of the violin, maybe it's because of the (comparably) long wait for the kick, maybe it's because of the crowd's reaction. I have no idea. I just love it.





The next clip is less mysterious. It's called Jeremiah Gets Pressure Washed To The Balls - and that title says it all. I hope his testicles are clean after this.



Here's an awesome cartwheel nutshot with a baseball bat. I love the casual introduction and the fact that the batter is wearing a motorcycle helmet for some reason. It somehow makes the nutshot look even more painful... Ouch!



If like me you enjoy watching cheerful nutshots in public you will love the next clip!



Here is a nice little kick in the nuts. I love the discussion before the kick: "Don't run." - "Just do one step and go." - "No, do a running start, do a running start!"



Here is the stunt reel of an ambitious young man called Jayden Hill that features several nutshots throughout.



I have saved the best for last. It's just a short instagram video (also from Jayden Hill) but I think it's pretty hilarious. I love the setup, I love the Shaggy costume, I love the surprise, I love the slow mo, I love everything about it. Enjoy!




 What's your favorite video of guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun? Let me know by leacing a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: