Saturday, November 1, 2008

Poll results: Cum?



In last months poll, we asked you to give us your opinion on cumshots in ballbusting stories. 99 people took part in the poll. I admit, it was a bit of a no-brainer and the results are hardly surprising:

Yes, I can't get enough of them! 66%
I don't mind reading one once in a while... 22%
No! I hate them! 12%

Regarding this months poll: I haven't finished writing the second round of the Auditions stories. All that aggressive fighting was starting to bore me, so I wrote a couple of stories that don't involve nasty battles... As soon as I have posted the rest of the round 2 stories (probably within the next week), I'll set up a poll so that you can decide who will be the winner...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for the hard work :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for all the hard work. I saw this video and thought of your website. I am sure that you have seen it, but on the outside chance that you hadn’t, you should check it out. Not sure where to send it, so I put it here.

http://aidanqn.ning.com/video/1997561:Video:11258

I think the guy getting hit in the nuts would be a Danny character.

Thanks again for the website.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments! I'm very happy that you enjoy my stories!

@ anonymous:
Thanks for that video link! I love the video and the attitude of the two guys in it. Actually, it's been one of the inspirations for this site, back when I saw it on youtube some time ago.

Here's another video that I like. It's quite short, and there's only one nutshot...

Toys for Tots - Winter Water Balloon Toss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kELi58rO9Ro