Friday, July 27, 2012

Speaking of Olympics...

Today's start of the 2012 Olympics is a nice occasion to go back 4 years and revisit the Ballbusting Olympics 2008. I had a great time with the boys - and the Olympics mark the first appearance of one of my favourite characters: Zach. Sometimes I really miss the boys, and I'm starting to think about taking the stories "back home" to the US after I'm done with the European storyline. Who knows...

Anyway, back to business: I know that the blog format doesn't make it easy to read the stories in the right order, so I thought it might be a good idea to revisit some of my older stories and index them for your reading pleasure, starting with the Olympics. The links will open in a new window so this post could serve as a table of contents.

The Olympics 2008 storyline has been one of the most extensive things I've written, and I really enjoyed working on it. I hope you enjoy them as much when you read them (again)...

2 comments:

Darrel L said...

Awesome stories! Would love a few stories for this year's Olympics. The US men's gymnastics team and Ryan Lochte need to get their nuts busted I think :-)

Alex said...

Thank you, Darell! I haven't been following the men's gymnastics competition - but I agree agree 100% about Ryan Lochte... Maybe someone can convince those swimmers to stage their own ballbusting olympics? :-))